KickStart to Keto(ish) +PLUS
You’re here because you’re frustrated. You’ve tried every diet under the sun, but you can’t keep the weight off. You KNOW it’s a lack of consistency. You CLAIM it’s a lack of willpower. You understand there are no “quick fixes” but are too impatient to wait for results.
The problem is this: you can’t seem to keep the weight off and you’re getting (pardon my French) absolutely pissed off.
Listen to me. It is not your fault. It is not your fault that you might be eating the wrong “healthy foods” or that you’re wasting your time counting calories all day every day. And also, the good news is, you’re not alone.
As a wellness coach, I have many clients just like you.
- You have based your worth on a number on the scale. If the scale is down, it’s a great day. But movement the other way? Bring on the depression and self pity.
- You have tried eating low calorie, counting and tracking everything that you consume. Once you get home, you are depleted of willpower and the entire day of perfect eating goes out the door.
- You have exercised five days a week, spending two hours at a time on the treadmill. You did everything you were supposed to do, but didn’t see much change, so now exercise is something you dread.
- You hate looking in the mirror. You want to feel good and wear cute clothes, but you feel disgusted with yourself, so you hide the fat under your boyfriends tee shirts and sweatpants.
- You feel alone in this struggle. You don’t have anyone to share successes or obstacles with. When no one is there to praise you, you feel your efforts don’t matter and it’s a waste of your time to even try anymore.
I know how exhausting it is to spend all day long focusing on food, calorie counting, and your weight. It takes up SO much of your energy leaving you irritable and hopeless and empty in the other areas of your life which include relationships, career, and spirituality.
I know because I’ve been there.
It is absolutely normal to want to lose excess weight; in a lot of cases, it’s necessary. But we’ve become a brainwashed nation. We believe all we have to do is eat minimal calories, exercise a lot, and never cheat in order to lose weight.
Truthfully, none of this needs to happen to lose weight and feel good.
Wouldn’t it be nice to eat real food that keeps you full and satisfied without having to count calories, starve and sit around watching the clock until your next meal?
Wouldn’t it be nice to train your mind to enjoy the process instead of dreading it? Wouldn’t it be nice to see real, sustainable change and feel good again?
How great would it be to exercise from the comfort of your own home and burn fat in less than 45 minutes? No more dreaded elliptical or treadmill sessions.
What if I told you it IS possible, and that you’ve been approaching fat loss from the wrong angle your entire life? Again – it’s not your fault!
I have a program that I think you will love!
Introducing KickStart to Keto(ish) +Plus
*A keto diet is well known for being a low carb diet, where the body produces ketones in the liver to be used as energy. It’s referred to as many different names – ketogenic diet, low carb diet, low carb high fat (LCHF), etc.
Are you ready to find out what’s included in the program? Read on, gorgeous.
This online group the program launches November 8th, 2017 and includes a Facebook Forum for all participants, a kick off call hosted by me, continuous E-mail support, and more!
Here are the details of what’s included!
- A comprehensive beginners guide to the ketogenic diet
- Full week keto meal plan (plan for weeks 1&2 and then a new plan for weeks 3&4)
- A guide to simple meal prepping while eating on the keto lifestyle
- A guide to dining out keto
- A video lesson how to read a nutrition label and what to look for
- A video lesson on macro nutrients (carbohydrates, protein and fat) and how to track them
- THREE strength training/cardio circuits (less than 45 minutes) each week that you can do from the comfort of your own home – that’s 12 total workouts for your toolbox!
So what’s the (ish) at the end of KickStart to Keto(ish)? If you know my coaching style, you know I HATE diets. I despise labeling any way of eating because it sets us up for failure. For example, if you said you were on a “keto diet” because it makes you feel really good, mentally focused, and all around healthier, but then you went out apple picking with your family and enjoyed an apple and cider donut, are you not keto anymore anymore? What now? By not labeling our eating styles, we focus less on the logistics and more on the overall, bigger picture ; how we eat MOST Of the time and what what kind of foods make us feel best.
With that said, I know a lot of people are interested in the keto way of eating! So I would love to offer you a program where you can try it for yourself, with the support to keep you going. There is no way to fail on this program.
The (ish) in the title means that you can be as ‘laxed as you would like. If you want to adhere to the meal plan and keto “rules” 100%, great! But if you want to sub a few meals each week with what you’re used to, that’s fine too!
And I know you’re wondering, what’s the “plus?”
The most important and valuable part of ANY of my programs…..
Exclusive access to a closed Facebook group where all participants will remind you, you are not alone!
Share successes, tips, and obstacles with one another
Receive encouragement and feedback
Regular challenges to keep you accountable
Workout with your team!
Full access to a health coach (me!) (normal price is $70/hr)
“I think the meal prepping has been a life saver for me. It takes away stress and has eliminated about 95% of my old takeout habits! I’d also say the nutrition facts like adding more fats and less carbs after a certain time have helped too!”Stephanie
“I was always so crazy and about, and if I went over I beat myself up about! Now I don’t even look at the calories, even when I’m looking at the other stuff!… it’s like a weight lifted honestly, it didn’t really help anyway. And well I started this group, that has taught me it’s about so much more than calories, it’s every day life, that is going to get my healthy, and happy. Not the fact that I need to eat so many or so few”Jessica S.
You’re reading to roll?! Great! What Next?
Sign up here before November 1 for Early Bird Pricing! Regular registration closes November 8th.
Upon sign up, you will receive your beginners guide to going keto and a starter grocery list.
On November 7th, you will receive all other materials and access to the Exclusive Facebook Group
We kick off with the meal plan and exercise plan (if you opt in) on November 13th! There will also be lessons on learning how to read labels, the importance of fat in our diet, how to count and track macronutrients (and what they are!), and meal prepping.
Program runs through November 20th
DISCLAIMER: This program is not recommended for those following a vegan diet or individuals with a history of eating disorders. Access to a lap top or desk top computer is recommended.